Grant Mills Wood has been advising clients on commercial property development opportunities throughout the UK for over 30 years.
The firm prides itself on identifying development opportunities where properties or sites have greater potential value than vendors may have realised by bringing into play the wealth of experience in the team.
Grant Mills Wood is also retained by clients to seek out development opportunities and advise on likely values as well as negotiating terms for site acquisition. Some examples of developments we have advised on include:
- Equipment Works, Walthamstow - 337 Apartments
- Optima Park, Crayford - a distribution park of 350,000 sq ft
- Sainsbury's, Ashford - aquisition of additional land to increase store to 100,000 sq ft
- Station Road, Edenbridge - development of food and variety store
- Finsbury, Rochester - sale of 12 acre site for retail development
We are proud of our client base and are always happy to give preliminary advice without commitment.